July 27, 2015

You can never really be too busy....

So we decided this weekend that we didn't have near enough going on in our life right now and we needed to add selling our house in the next 30 days to the mix.

We had been intending to list ours next week, and had just started looking at houses. We went to look at our first house this weekend and fell in love. It is everything we have been looking for in a house (except it doesn't have a fireplace). It is still close to town, but feels like it is in the middle of the country. It is big enough, with plenty of storage and space. It is perfect.... So we made an offer. They were ok with the contingency that our house sells, but only gave us 30 days. So we have to ramp up into high gear. EEK!!!

So this week will consist of Realtor tonight, Home inspection tomorrow, Surgeon (and haircut) on Wednesday, Pictures of our house on Thursday, Fri-Sun will be cleaning and packing and getting ready for showings, Monday a cleaning company is coming to deep clean, Tuesday is Appt with high risk OB... and that is just what is planned so far. A week ago none of this was on my agenda.

At my last midwife appt she told me that this was the "boring time of pregnancy". In the 9 days since then I realized that she was no where near correct for this pregnancy. But I feel that in all of this I am blessed. I have something good and exciting to keep me moving forward each day. I don't have time to be stressed. All last week I was barely functioning. Just doing the minimums for work and wallowing in self pity. This week I have renewed energy. I know I don't have time to sit down and feel sorry for myself. There are wonderful things going on. We found our dream house! They say if you want something done, ask a busy person. When you have everything going on you keep yourself going, there is no time to sit and think. It is just one foot in front of the other, keep moving forward.

I am glad I had time to do so much thinking the last few weeks. Now I am in get up and do mode... and boy do I have a lot to do right now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment